FIRST: Register Once as a member in CLUB SPARK (check your personalised email link), THEN:
Rules of Play: BOOK. GET IN. PLAY. GET OUT.
As advised by Tennis Victoria and from their consultation with Government, the conditions and rules for play are summarised below:
- Max of 10 people at the venue (not including coaches).
- Singles OR doubles
- No clubhouse access allowed.
- No use of pergola area.
- Only financial members will be permitted to using the courts. The club has the right to remove any non-financial member from bookings made.
- Courts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 will be available for members to book to play socially all day Monday to Sunday until 8pm.
- Coaching will be run by Topline Tennis on courts 1 & 2, Monday to Saturday.
- Records must be kept of all members using our facility. So, booking a court ahead of play is essential and all players’ full names and details should be listed on the same booking. If a player is not listed on a booking, then play will not be permitted.
Concerns of social distancing is not being followed
We encourage members to contact the Police if they are concerned of any actions taken that go against advice from the Club and Health Authorities.
If you have not received your registration email from the club, please look in your junk folder first before you send your email address to email@example.com.